LFW - Spring/Summer 14 - My Top 10


David Koma


Christopher Raeburn


John Rocha


Emilia Wickstead


Osman


Matthew Williamson


Mary Katrantzou


Tom Ford


Burberry Prorsum


Simone Rocha

Images all sourced from fashionising.com



Hello fashion lovers,

London Fashion Week is done and dusted and Milan has taken over. I'm pretty sure that everyone that took part is having a good ol' rest!

This season has definitely been one of my favourite seasons, even with NYFW, I struggled to pick out my favourites.

The prints and the materials and the styling was just amazing, after nearly every show I watched, I was like, 'this is my favourite collection' and then the next one, 'actually this is my favourite', even to the point that my mum got annoyed and said 'stop showing me, you've shown me too many favourites' haha!

After saying they were all my favourites and then having to pick a top 10 was so hard but out of the 10, my top, top, top fave was David Koma's collection. Look at that leather!!!! John Rocha was a close first! Which was your favourite?

I could definitely see a pattern in the way dresses were made this season likewise with NYFW being full of cutouts and crop tops.
The high neck-ed dresses seem to take over the style of dress, pastel colours, lace and floral prints were all present on the runway too.

I'm sure everyone's going to be looking supa dupa fly when Spring comes cause there's going to be some great clothes to rock!

Hope you enjoyed reading my little LFW summary, stay tuned for MFW, I'm sure there's going to be great collections!

Thanks for reading lovelies!

Jesslyn

4 comments:

  1. Wow,so amazing dresses...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the John Rocha dress the most.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I love that dress too but David Koma had to come first haha

      thanks for commenting Adela xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...