This or That Tag


Happy Wednesday everyone,
A couple days ago, Bethany from Perpetual Style tagged me to do the This or Tag, I hardly ever do tags but I thought why not, do something different.

So here it is!

Make Up



Blusher or Bronzer:
Definitely blusher, I never use bronzer, no reason for it, I just don't.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:
This is a hard one because I wear both just as equally as each other.
Ahh I'd have to say lipstick.

Liner or Mascara:
This is an easy one. Mascara.

Foundation or Concealer:
Umm foundation, covers the whole face

Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour Eyeshadow:
Neutral. I'm trying to experiment more with colour

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow:
Never bought loose eyeshadow so definitely pressed.




Nails


OPI or China Glaze:
umm this is an awkward one, I haven't used either of them.
So going by the name, China Glaze haha

Long or Short Nails:
Long

Acrylic or Natural:
I love acrylic nails but the aftermath is hell so natural.

Bright or Dark:
Depends on the season, but most of the time, dark.

Flower or No Flower?
Flower? Who made this tag? Haha no flower, I guess



Body


Perfume or Body Spray:
Body spray

Lotion or Body Butter:
I'd say neither because I use Vaseline for my body but because I use Johnson's baby lotion sometimes.
Lotion.

Body Wash or Soap:
Body wash

Lush or Other Bath Companies:
Haven't used any Lush products so other.



Fashion


Jeans or Sweat Pants:
Jeans, I wear jeans 80% of the time.

Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves:
Long Sleeves

Dresses or Skirts:
Dresses, just easier to wear, all you've got to do is throw on shoes and a jacket.

Stripes or Plaid
Stripes

Flip Flops or Sandals:
Sandals. what is pretty about a flip flop?

Scarves or Hats:
I loved scarves last A/W but this year beanies are going to be my favourite.
Can't choose!

Studs or Dangly Earrings:
Studs. Dangly ones don't suit me at all

Necklace's or Bracelets
This one's hard, why you make me choose?
I'd have to say necklaces because they can change an outfit more than a bracelet

Heels or Flats:
I love the look of heels but if trainers (I love my trainers!) are classed as flats then flats it is.

Jackets or Hoodies:
This one's easy. Jackets (after trainers!) are my favourite things to buy.



Hair


Curly or Straight:
Curly, just looks more fun.

Bun or Ponytail:
My hair's always in a bun, it's easier to do. Occasionally, I have it in a ponytail.

Bobby Pins or Bufferfly Clips:
Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel:
Gel, I use it every single day, okay I'm exaggerating, most days, if I didn't, my hair would be all over the place.

Long or Short:
Short. Looks better on me, as my sister says every time I want to have my hair long.
Even to the point that my natural hair is longer than the weaves I do

Light or Dark:
Dark, I wanted to go light this Summer but after I accidently died it a dark red, I was happy it was lighter.
Maybe next year.

Side Sweep or Full Bangs (Fringe):
Side sweep, full fringes are too square haha

Up or Down:
Up, up and away.



Random


Rain or Shine:
Depends on what I'm doing, if I'm at home, rain all day.
If I've got to go out, I want sun shine please!

Summer or Winter:
Summer

Autumn or Spring:
Autumn

Chocolate or Vanilla:
What about Strawberry? I'm going to be a rebel and say Strawberry, it's the best!



That was the This or That Tag for you guys, hope you enjoyed reading it!

I'm going to tag....

Lauryn from Funfairs and Fairydust
My sister, Alex from Paint Your Face
Kelly from DayDreams DaisyChains
Talia from Tal Types

and anybody else that wants to do the tag, you're free to do so :)


Thanks for reading, hope you're all well,

Advertising available on FashionSquash

2 comments:

  1. I really like that outfit, its very neutral x

    http://tinysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...