A/W Red Lip Combo






LA Colors Matte Lipstick - Berry Ice
MUA Lipliner - Brooding Plum

Hey everybody,

Apologies for being absent for a few days on here, college has taken over my life and the amount of work they're giving us is so depressing. As I'm in my 2nd year of college, thinking about uni, my portfolio and all that is making me so stressed so blogging's taken a backseat recently.

Anywho, I'm back to share with you my lip combos for a/w, the first one is my red lip combo.
I've been wearing it a lot this a/w and my bright red has been forgotten.

I usually where this combo with a simple neutral eye, very minimal make up because the lips are quite bold.

The lipliner keeps the lipstick on as opposed to wearing the lipstick by itself. I put the lipliner just on the edge of the lip with some vaseline first to moisturise the lips and then put the lipstick on top. 

Even when it started to rub off, my lips are still quite stained so it's not as noticeable, getting it off is not a problem, my L'Oreal micellar water does the job!

What are your favourite lip combos? 
Stayed tuned for tomorrow's lip combo, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...