EOTD: Neutral & Dark










MUA Undressed Palette - Shade 1, 3, 10, 11,
MUA Glamour Nights Palette - Shade 6

Hey everyone, 

Today I thought I'd do an eye of the day post because I always get questions and compliments on my eye shadow looks so I thought why not do EOTD posts every now and then on here!

For this look, I wanted to go a little bit dark but staying neutral, it's not 'smoky eye' dark but darker than what I'd usually do.
It may seem like a lot of eye shadows to use for one look but I like to blend lots of shades to get one shade. I use shade 1 for my tear duct and waterline as I have hooded eyelids and it opens up my eyes.
I use shade 10 and 11 for my crease even though you can't see my crease when my eyes are open when they're closed, BAM! haha

I wore this look with my MUA Cream Blusher in Dolly and a light pink lip.

Let me know if you like the look and what other looks you'd like to see!
Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. Thats such a lovely selection of colours, i love browns and shimmers!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's literally all I wear, I'm trying to experiment with more colour haha xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should definitely try them, there's a wide range of palettes and they're really affordable :)

      Thanks for a leaving a comment xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...