Back To College Mini Haul








White Blouse - (random shop on the high street)
Trousers - Select
MUA Mono Eyeshadow - Shade 19 Matte
MUA Blusher - Candyfloss
Nike Satires - JD Sports
Bag - Primark



Hey lovelies,

Another haul post for you guys, I haven't bought a lot as I'm planning to save up to buy some great A/W pieces.
Obviously, before you start school/college etc you buy all your stationery, notebooks and all.
I have 5 siblings so my mum thinks it's best to buy stationery in bulk and then split it between us, which is a great way of saving money if you have a big family.

Anyway onto the bits I bought, first of all, I'd been saving up for a pair of trainers for the longest time but the pair I wanted didn't feel right when I tried it on. So I decided to get a different pair which I love and the good thing is I still have money to buy another pair. YES!

Clothes. You know them random shops on the high street that no one really goes into? yeah, I decided to have a little snoop and found a white blouse for £4, I was so happy 'cause I love bargains and it's a staple piece for college.
Also, I was on the hunt for some trousers as most of my bottoms are jeans, I went into Select and found a pair of chinos, I want some printed trousers though!

My mum has told me to stop buying make up because I 'have enough' and others around me agree but I can't help buying it, even if it's one or two products to add to the collection.
I went into Superdrug and picked up a blusher and eye shadow just to try out after being a bit upset that I couldn't find the leather jacket I wanted (excuses!)

And lastly, a bag! Primark are bringing out some great items this A/W. I love the size of this bag, I was searching for a large tote bag for college as I needed one that could fit my sewing kit, notebook, pencil case and all my other rubbish in.
I was debating whether to get the black or the tan one, when I met up with my sister, she quickly decided for me 'the brown one!' so I got it.

That was my mini haul, I'm sure most of you have gone back to school/college/ etc but I still have a week to go!
What pieces did you buy for school? What are you wearing too?
I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Your really organised, reminds me that I need to sort out for college and if you don't mind me asking where did you buy those coloured fine liners?

    Have a nice day Jesslyn!

    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not always this organised, just at the start of the year and got them from Asda but I'll tweet you!

      And you too, Jessica :)

      Delete
    2. if you have twitter! the fine liners come in pack of 30!

      Delete
  2. Great post! I want the trainers! I am now following you! Please check out/ follow my blog!

    http://fashionfalsetto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...