Victoria Secrets Fabulous Perfume




Hi everybody!

I just wanted to do a quick post about a perfume that was gifted to me by one of my dad's close friend (I know you didn't ask for my life story aha). It's the Victoria Secrets Fabulous, I've only started using it after ignoring it for a while because I'd been trying to finish the Britney Spears Fantasy perfume first.

I really like this scent, very sweet smelling. It smells like fruits mixed with flowers. I'm not good at describing scents, people around me have always said I have a bad nose. If you have this perfume let me know what you think it smells like?

I don't wear this perfume on a daily basis because I usually use the Victoria Secrets body mists. I do bring it out of its box occasionally and spritz it here, there and everywhere.

I love the bottle, very cute and girly, the vertical lines on the bottle are very sleek and makes it look grown up even though it's very pink.

Overall, I really like the perfume, not sure if it's my favourite scent but I do like it!
Let me know if you've tried it!

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...