MUA Blusher Candyfloss Review




Hi guys,

I think September is my review month because I was so lazy during August and couldn't be asked to review anything now I've got a load of drafts saying review for this and review for that and I just want to get them out before I forget about them and it's no longer relevant to anybody.

After not being able to find the leather jacket I wanted at the end of summer, I decided to spend the money on some beauty products, this blusher was one of them.

I'd been meaning to get a new blusher, just to change the colour of  my cheeks. It's either no blusher or my coral coloured cream blusher. I'm not a huge fan of blusher but when you're obsessed with buying make up, you force yourself to love it haha

This blusher is a barbie pink with a purple undertone, the front of the packaging is clear plastic with MUA slapped on the front. Also, the logo is imprinted in the blusher which is kinda cool.

I really like this blusher, I'm going to be using it a lot, paired with a neutral eye and my dark purple lipstick. I love the shimmer in the blusher, definitely makes the cheeks glow.

I do prefer cream blushers but having oily skin means my face is less oily with a powder blusher. However, whenever I wear a cream blusher, more powder is applied to keep my cheeks from being too oily.

Another reason why I prefer cream blushers is that powders can be quite messy and chalky-looking.
This blusher isn't chalky at all which I'm very happy about because I hate chalky blushers as they're pretty much useless and you look like a geisha if you try using it!

Overall, I'm very happy with it and I'd recommend it, it's only £1, even if you get it and you don't like it, £1 isn't going to hurt your soul haha

Let me know if you've tried it and what your opinions are on it!
Thanks for reading

Jesslyn


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so, so much, I really, really appreciate it *big hugs* :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...