DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Review




DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

Hey everyone,

A couple of months ago, I started using this deep cleansing oil. It was in a goodie bag I purchased when I attended Graduate Fashion Week.

The product claims to 'help unclog pores by clearing impurities, dirt and make up. All you have to do is rinse and your face is fresh and clean.' It says that it's for all skin types, I have oily skin. Applying oils to oily skin confused me a bit but it didn't make me break out or make my skin extra oily.

When I first started using the product, I noticed a big difference with my skin. My skin was much smoother and was definitely more 'fresh'.

I apply it on top of make up by massaging it on as it suggests, which can get messy, I leave it on for 15 mins and during that time I can see my make up slowly dissolving which is so cool, I get excited over stuff like this.
I then use my L'Oreal 3 in 1 Micellar Solution and cotton pad to get it off and it just slides off.

I must say I cannot get my make up off by just rinsing, I will definitely not have a fresh and clean face, some type of scrubbing is got to be done. If I could just rinse my face, I'd be jumping over the moon!

It's one of them products that you use when you can't be asked to take your make up off, it helps speed up the process which is a bonus for me, I'm the laziest person ever and anything that speeds up make up removal, I'm happy to use.

I haven't tried any other deep cleansing oils so I can't compare it to anything but it definitely is a great product and I'd definitely purchase it again and recommend it. Have you tried any deep cleansing oils that you'd recommend?

Thanks for reading!

P.S I've done a button swap with Bethany from Perpetual Style, she's a great blogger, go have a little look and say hi from me :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...