Autumn Outfits feat. Choies*


Outfit 1



Outfit 2




Outfit 3



Hi everybody,

How's the start of Autumn been for you guys? I've been feeling pretty cold but I've been really excited to wear my A/W gear. I've been at home a lot as my college timetable has been a bit of a shambles and I've had a day off here and there. A life update should be up sometime next week so I'll fill you lovelies in on what's been happening!

Onto the post, I was browsing on a website that I'd come across when I first started blogging, Choies. I've had their banner in my sidebar for a while but seemed to forget about it, when I was doing a sidebar clear out, I rediscovered it and rushed onto the site to have a look.

There was so many things that I wanted, I was adding this and that, jewellery and shoes to my wishlist due to the fact that I'm kind of on a shopping ban haha
So I decided, to make me feel better, why not make outfits and share them with the world, make outfits with clothes I can't have anytime soon. Don't know how this was supposed to make me feel better!

I did 3 outfits based on 3 different occasions/scenes. The first is a casual, everyday look, the second is more girly but still very casual, can be worn on a night out for dinner and the last is definitely more formal and looks more like work wear, it's a very powerful outfit I think haha

I'd wear every single outfit but obviously switch up the footwear for a pair of beautiful trainers, my favourite is probably the second one, girly but with a pair of trainers, it would definitely be more me.
What's your favourite outfit? I'd love to know!

Also, if you sign up to Choies, you get free points equivalent to $15 to spend online!

Hope this post helped with putting together Autumn outfits, hope you're all well and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cut out boots that are coming into style these days - I have to get some of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo, there's some amazing ones out there!

      Thank you for commenting xo

      Delete
  2. I love that heart print shirt, sooooo cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too, I hope you're not on a shopping ban too haha
      Thanks for leaving a comment xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...