A/W Dark Purple Lip Combo






Nivea Colour Passion Lipstick - Aubergine 13
LA Colors Lipliner - Deepest Purple

Hello lovely readers,

This is the second part of my A/W lip combos, yesterday's one was a red lip combo.
Today's one is going to be my dark purple lip combo, I bought this lipstick towards the ending of  Summer and I couldn't wait to wear it. 

Some people may be scared to wear such a bold and dark lipstick but it's not as scary as it seems. I've never tried a purple lipstick before this one so I wasn't sure what to expect but I really wanted it for A/W so I just went ahead and bought it. Are there any shades you've been scared to buy?

Before buying the lipstick, I went into the trusty Beauty Base and picked up a LA Colors lipliner in Deepest Purple, that's when my hunt for a lipstick began.

This combo lasts all day, I was really shocked to see that my lipstick was still on after having a drink and something to eat. My lips weren't dry either, I don't know if that Nivea being part of the combo helped but I didn't have to apply Vaseline during the day to keep my lips moisturised.

Again, with this bold colour, I pair it with a neutral eye, bit of contouring and that's about it, I think I'm a bit scared of clashing colours so I'll be experimenting!

What was your favourite lip combo? The red or the dark purple?
Any lip combos you can't live without?
I'd love to know guys, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...