What's New In Jess' . . .Closet | The Perfect Courts






Hey guys,

I've found another beauty. I have a thing for shoes, heels, trainers, the lot. When I was doing my daily browse on the internet and having a look through all the stores online, I found these amazing heels on ASOS.

I saw them in cobalt blue first and featured them in a post and I instantly fell in love with them. I soon discovered that they were from New Look and I rushed over to the New Look website to if they were there, they were.

The next day I went into New Look and I was happy to see them among the other shoes. I tried on a size 6 in the blue first and they were so big so I opted for the 5 which fit great but I wasn't sure about the blue so I tried on the black. I loved them. I was in New Look for a good 15mins trying on shoes.
I'm so happy I left New Look with them.

They are mainly suede with the heel being suede also and then the straps are leather. I love me a t-bar pair of heels, I think they are so flattering. The fact that it has double straps is even better. They were £20 but I have student discount so I got them £17.98 which isn't a big difference but it's still a discount! Who doesn't love a discount?

I'd been on the hunt for some court shoes for a long time and I'm glad I didn't just go and buy a random pair because I've found the perfect pair. I tried them on with a pair of jeans and then a dress and they just go with everything. I can't wait to show you guys how I wear them.

And now my hunt for a pair of nude courts begins!

Jesslyn

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, but I can't walk in heels, they hurt my feet too much!

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me ages to be comfortable walking in heels, I love them now, any chance I get to wear them, I will.
    Go on youtube, there might be some tips and tricks on how to be in comfortable in them!

    Thanks for commenting xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...