Primark S/S14 Collection


Hello my lovelies,

Well, will you have a look at those amazing pieces above, they do not look like pieces that would be sold in Primark!
Primark are definitely upping their game and I have to say they are doing it very well. There are about 100 pieces they've let us have a look at and they are all gorgeous pieces. If you want to have a look at the collection just head over to LOOK magazine (click here), if you do have a look, let me know what you think about the collection!

I've picked out my top 5 pieces from the collection! I will go into Primark every 4 days to make sure I get my hands on these items. 
Below are the prices of each of the pieces from my top 5:


Chiffon Back Sleeveless Jacket, £15 

 Crepe Zip Front Jumpsuit, £17
 Mesh Insert T-Shirt Dress, £15
 Lazer Cut Cuff, £3
 Baroque Pencil Skirt, £12

Can you believe those prices?! I'm already thinking of ways to style these pieces. The zip front jumpsuit would look amazing with a pair of strappy sandals, definitely considering it as my birthday outfit (if I get my hands on it!) The sleeveless jacket is lovely too, I can see myself wearing it with a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top with a pair of trainers. 
I think my favourite has to be the mesh insert t-shirt dress, I will cry my eyes out if I don't get it.
Look at how gorgeous it is, you can not walk past it in Primark and not buy it, especially when it's £15.
I'm not sure how I'd style it yet but I'd definitely dress it down.

As you can probably tell guys, I'm really excited and ready to shop haha! 
I'd love to know what your favourite pieces are! 

Thanks for reading!
Jesslyn

4 comments:

  1. Heya lovely, I've tagged you in my liebster award here: http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award-2.html because I love your blog! let me know if you do it so I can check out your answers x
    Love the jumpsuit, cant believe its from Primark and I can't believe it's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much, i really appreciate, I've done the liebster award twice already so I don't think I'm going to do it again but thanks :) and i know right, Primark are stepping up! x

      Delete
  2. love the jumpsuit
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing right! Thanks for commenting love x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...