What's New in Jess' . . . Closet | feat.LOVE



What do we have here? A package you see. 
I'm starting a new series called 'What's New In Jess' . . .', it can either be closet, make up drawers or room.
It's basically a haul but I'm bored of calling it hauls so I've renamed it for the new year (the christmas haul doesn't count!) 

So to kick start the new series, I'm showing 2 pieces I got from www.inlovewithfashion.com.
I've done a few posts before, here on the blog on InLoveWithFashion and I've always loved the pieces they have on their site.
Being a LOVE blogger, I had store credit to spend so not having to browse too hard because I had an idea of what I wanted to get, I picked out 2 amazing pieces. They were both on sale and I'm happy I was able to get my hands on them.





The first item is the Ivory City dress, it is on sale at the moment for £10. I don't many buy white clothes because of the fact that I'm clumsy however I'm really starting to fall in with white clothing. This dress is the start of many white items. It's very flattering and the pleats are amazing! It's a great staple piece to have in your wardrobe, it can be dressed up or down. I'm definitely going to be dressing it up, I'm not sure where I will be wearing it to but I'll find somewhere. What do you guys think about this dress, win or bin?





The second piece is a kimono. I've wanted a kimono for the longest time and I've finally got one.
I love the dip-dye fringe detail on the front, it adds that edge to a simple black kimono. I love the fact that it's chiffon, great for Summer or if you're going on holiday. I'm so excited to wear it, a crop top and some high waisted jeans or shorts would look amazing with it. This beauty is only £19, I'm in love!

I can't wait to show you guys how I style these pieces, if you've got any ideas on how to style them, leave a comment for me, I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...