La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo | Review

Hey guys, 
I have a skincare review for you today. I haven't done a review in a while and my drawers are overflowing with things to review.

Everyone loves a good skincare product, everyone loves one that makes their skin oh so smooth and velvety. I can honestly, honestly tell you guys, the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo is that product.




It takes me ages to see if a product really works for my skin, I have troublesome oily skin that does what it likes, when it likes, so finding a good product is hard.

When I asked on twitter during a #bbloggers chat, what moisturiser you'd recommend for oily skin, 75% said 'Effaclar Duo' and I thank you all because you've all helped transform my skin.

After deciding I wanted to try it out, I headed over to the La Roche Posay website and was able to get a sample.
On arrival, I opened up the package and voila, there was the sample and they even kindly sent me a voucher with it.
Usually when you see things like vouchers with samples, you think maybe this is a way of swaying you towards liking the product however the voucher ran out a few days and I'm still adamant on buying the product. Though it would've been useful to use the voucher before it ran out haha

I've been using it nearly everyday for the past month and you may think how could I have possibly use that sample for a month but you'd surprised how far a little bit can go. The first day I made the mistake of using a little too much, mind you, I woke up with lovely smooth skin the next day.

It says to use it morning and night but I just used it at night when I'd taken off my make up. It also says you can use it with or without moisturiser, I used it with my moisturiser. I applied the Effaclar Duo first, in places I know needed it (my T-Zone and cheeks), let it sit for 10 mins and then used my moisturiser on top.

I can definitely see a difference, especially on my cheeks. I had huge pores on my cheeks, chin and nose and blemishes on my forehead and cheeks. The have noticeably reduced and my skin looks much smoother and clearer. I have also noticed a difference in how oily my skin is, my make up is sliding about as much as it used to, I'm only having to lightly powder my face once during a long day.
Smooth skin definitely makes your make up look better also and the way my make up sits on my face is clearly better, everything blends in better. I'm just in love with this product.

I'd really recommend this product to anyone that has troublesome skin, I know what works for me may not work for you but it's definitely worth a try. I hope I can get my hands on the full size soon so I know I can always use it. I don't usually get excited about skincare products but this is one to be excited about!

Have any of your tried the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo? What was your experience like?
Love it or hate it? I'd love to know

Thanks for reading!
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...