Christmas Haul!


Yep, a christmas haul, I'm so not up to date, I completely forgot to post my haul and then I remembered I couldn't because there were a few pieces from eBay that hadn't arrived yet!
I didn't buy much because I got quite a few things as Christmas presents and I'm also trying to saving up for driving lessons so most of money went towards that!









Skirt Asos | Quilted Jacket Primark (sale) | High Waisted Skinny Jeans Primark | Jumper Primark | Sheer Blouse eBay | Electrical Facial Cleansing Brush eBay 

Primark have some great bits on sale right now, if you haven't taken a trip, I'd really recommend you do!
There were so many jumpers on sale, it took me ages to decide on one and I definitely want to go back for more!
The high waisted skinny jeans were on my wishlist for ages and I finally got them and I love them!

Lastly, I really wanted an electrical facial cleansing brush and I found a 5 in 1 one on eBay and it's amazing, can't wait to review it!



And this is some of what I got for Christmas, I didn't really want to go into detail of what I got as most of it I don't actually know where they are from! So I just thought I'd show pictures of most things in 2 pictures (I opened them on 2 different days)



Hope you guys liked my christmas haul and what I got for christmas post!

Thanks for reading
Jesslyn x

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...