NEW HAIR


Hello everyone,

As you can see, my hair is completely different, once again!
I really wanted a change, I love the short hair but I wanted a break from straightening my hair everyday.
With the curly hair, I can just wake up and separate the twists I do every night to maintain the curl.

This hair has definitely got the wow factor if you don't see me very often, depending on how you separate the curls depends on how big the hair gets.
I'm not sure how long I'll have this hair in but I'm definitely going to enjoy it while it still lasts as I don't have curly hair very often!

What are your opinions on my new hair? Any questions? I'd love to answer them!

Jesslyn x

6 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...