Winter Lookbook


Hi guys, 

My long awaited winter lookbook is finally here, I love fashion during winter, there's so much to wear!
My lookbook is based on what I'd wear on a daily basis, for example, to college.
Jumpers are great to have in the wardrobe, they're easy to style, can be worn with pretty much anything and to anywhere if styled right. 

Here are a few looks I thought I 'd share with you guys, most of the things I'm wearing were Christmas presents so I found alternatives for them!

Hope you like my lookbook, 

Jesslyn 
High Waisted Skinny Jeans Primark | Quilted Jumper (not sure, was a xmas pressie) similar | Coat Primark | Boots eBay

Jumper (a xmas pressie) similar | Cosy Leggings (a xmas pressie) similar | Wellies Aldi | Jacket Primark

 Shirt Primark | Pinafore New Look (old) | Jumper Primark (sale) | Coat Primark | Shoes Nike Satires

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...