InLoveWithFashion Blogger Challenge | Top 5 from The Sale!




Hey guys, 

I've done a few posts on the brand, In Love With Fashion and this time the blogger's challenge was to pick out 5 top items from the sale!

Here are my top 5 to see all you fashionistas through January (and February!). As you can see I love the dresses they have in the sale, there is a huge range in the LOVE sale. I'm in love with the wrap front kimono dress, I need it in my wardrobe right now!
Tartan is a huge trend at the moment and the tartan biker dress is amazing, imagine wearing it with a leather jacket and a pair of boots!

I think the black courts with gold detailing are beautiful, I've been on the hunt for some black courts and these ones are great for under £15!

These are my top 5, I really suggest for you all to have a look at the LOVE sale, there are some amazing pieces on there.

Let me know which is your favourite piece, I'd love to know!
  1. Thanks for reading, Jesslyn x

5 comments:

  1. really lovely dresses there, my fave is actually the plaid dress! <3

    Check out my Street Style post at London Fashion Week and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the biker dress, they have it in other colours too!

      I'll definitely check it out xxxx

      Delete
  2. such lovely picks!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LOVE is amazing, definitely try and purchase from them, they're lovely!

      Delete
    2. And I'll definitely check out your giveaway xoxoxo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...