OOTD | Back In Business






Jumper Primark | Jeans River Island | Necklace old (can't remember) | Watch eBay
Bracelet & Belt Primark | Coat Primark | Nike Blazers JD Sports

Hello!

Hope everyone's having a chilled out Sunday, I know I am. Sundays are great, it's always so quiet in the house, everyone's relaxing and the best movies come on. The only downside to Sundays is that you have to think about Monday morning. Ugh.
I can't believe January has whizzed past me, February is definitely going to be a busy month full of work, interviews and events. I'm anxious but excited.

I haven't done a OOTD for a while now due to the weather (excuses!), I really wanted to take my OOTD pictures outside but it's been raining non-stop here in London. So I caved in and took some pictures in my room.

I'm really loving the jumpers Primark have in-store. There are so many, every time I go in, I end up buying a jumper because there's always that one I didn't see the last time.
I chose to wear my cream one and paired it with my light blue jeans. 
I hadn't worn my Nike Blazers for a while too so I also used that chance to throw them on, it reminded me of much I love them, I should really wear them more.

I definitely want to do more OOTD's this month whether or not the weather is rubbish, this is the start of many!
Thanks for reading

Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...