Topic 3 | Tartan | #FashionFebruary

Trousers  Zara

Hey guys,

Due to being super busy, I missed last week's fashion February post so I thought why not blog now.
Yes, I'm definitely getting used to this late night blogging!

This week's topic is Tartan. I must say I wasn't a fan of my school kilt which was absolutely horrid and I hated it. However when the tartan trend emerged, I was number one fan, navy and bottle green tartan being my favourites.
When you see something from a different perspective, you'll be surprised at how much you can like or dislike something.

I've put together a 'tartan' outfit I think would be amazing for Spring. I love the high waisted trousers from River Island, paired with a bralet and bright orange heeled sandals. And you can't go wrong with a camel boyfriend coat. Would you wear the outfit I put together?





I think tartan is still going to be a huge trend this Spring, all the fashionistas out there are going to find amazing ways to wear it. I, for one, can't wait for Spring and all the amazing trends that'll be popping up.

Are you guys a fan of the tartan trend? What tartan pieces did you 'invest' in?
I'd love to know and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...