OOTD | Team Hustle





 
Hoodie Punky Fish (old) | Pinafore New Look | Coat Primark 
Shoes Nike Team Hustle D6 Basketball Trainers

 Hi guys,
 
It has been such a long day, it's 20 mins to midnight and I'm just getting time to blog. Crazy right?
 
I thought I'd share an OOTD with you guys today. With this outfit, I thought I'd try something different. A hoodie under a pinafore with a boyfriend coat on top. It felt so weird to wear a hoodie without anything underneath haha first time for everything eh?
 
I can't remember where I saw something similar to this outfit but I was inspired and wanted to try it out and I think it works.
I think it's a great way to layer up and a great way to include the dresses, pinafores etc. into your winter outfits.
 
You guys know me, always got my trainers on, these are a new pair which I'll be showing close up in a future post!
 
Hope you guys like my 'experimental' outfit. It's now 20 mins to 1am, it took me an hour to write this post.
Boy, I'm tired!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Jesslyn xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...