What's New In Jess' . . . Make Up Drawers | MUA & Skincare


Hello my lovelies, 

As promised, part 2 of my haul, what new bits and bobs are in my make up drawers?
Have a read, don't be tempted to shop!

Me and my friend took a spontaneous trip to the local shopping mall and we stopped off at Superdrug and had a rather long look around.
I was trying to decide on a foundation but I wasn't sure what to go for so I came to a conlusion that I'd come another day when I have more time and have a thorough look around. The Revlon ColorStay is a strong contender right now!

But these are the bits I left with!



MUA Pro - Base Complexion Kit - Mocha

First up is a concealer palette. I love MUA's concealing kits, I swear by the one I bought a while back and it's part of my daily make up routine. As it's starting to come to an end, it was only right to buy another one, ready for use.
I bought the larger size which comes with a sponge and little brush which I'll be making good use of. This kit was £6 which is a bargain because it lasts forever!


Superdrug Deep Action 2 in 1 Detoxifying Cream Wash & Mask

 Next is a skincare product. Superdrug have their own brand of skincare products and I'm glad I went in with an open mind and bought the scrub. As I was on the hunt for a moisturiser, I came across this beauty which is a cream wash that can also be doubled up as mask. It was £2.59 which is how I much I paid for the scrub, totally worth it. Superdrug are also doing 2 for £4 on their skincare line at the moment.
I've tried it once already and I quite like the way it feels on my skin so keep a look out for a full review in the near future.


MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint - Unfaithful

Who doesn't love free stuff? Superdrug are doing an offer where if you spend £6 or more on MUA, you get a free eye shadow tint. It's usually £3 so I couldn't snap it up quick enough. I've seen quite a few reviews on this baby but I've always been to lazy to actually go and buy it so I used this opportunity to get one. I chose a brown shade which I'll get good use out of, I hope.


MUA Nail Polish - Pistachio Ice Cream

You all know those unnecessary purchases, this nail polish was one of them.
I love MUA nail polishes but I just didn't need another one, I currently have Shellac on my nails so I can't paint my nails and I will be getting gel done soon so I guess this beautiful nail polish will have to sit and be patient. It's only £1, you can't go wrong to be honest and it's a lovely shade too.


Save the boring item until last, cotton pads. My mum constantly complains about me using the household cotton wool to take off my make up so I just thought it'd be nice to have my own cotton pads and be able to use them without any complaints, it was 99p so why not.

Hope you guys liked the bits I bought, are there any things you've bought from Superdrug recently?
I'd love to know, thanks for reading and I hope you're all well, March tomorrow!

Jesslyn xo

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...