What's New In Jess' . . . Closet | Blazers & Trainers







Hey guys,

Missed me? haha! I've been crazily busy this last week, blogging has had to take a seat in the back I'm afraid.
I have all my posts planned for the week to come, photograph the images for the posts, it's just finding the time to sit down and type.

I thought I'd do a mini haul to ease back into blogging. As you guys know, my new haul series is called 'What's New In Jess'. . . ' and it could either be closet, make up drawers or my room.

Today it's closet, I've split up my haul into 3 parts so tomorrow is make up drawers (exciting!)

I'm a huge lover of trainers and I buy a new pair at least every month and a half so saying that I purchased another pair of basketball trainers.
They were on sale in Sports Direct and I couldn't leave without them. I have the same type but in black and white so I definitely knew what I was adding to collection, I just couldn't help but have another in a different colour. You girlies know how it is!

My lovely mama gave in to my request of black blazers and bought two amazing ones.
The first one is a long linen boyfriend blazer, I'm in love with it. I've had it for about 2 weeks and I've worn it about 5 times now, it's just an amazing staple piece to have in the wardrobe. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where she bought it from but I've found ones similar on eBay and ASOS!

The second blazer is a fitted one. It's from French Connection and I also love it. I wore it to the LOVE event which I showed in an OOTD.
I love the fit of it, it's not too tight and it's definitely flattering. And the shoulders are amazing, random but amazing!

So that's my mini haul for you guys, definitely keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's haul and the mystery 3rd part!

It's feels good to be back, blogging!
Thanks for reading,

Jesslyn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...