NOTD | Raspberry Lovin'




Barry M Nail Paint - Raspberry 273

Hello lovelies,

I haven't done a NOTD in ages but when I stumbled across this beauty, I had to share it with you all.
I now work part time in a beauty salon, so hairdressing, nails and massage are all there for me to play with.

One of my colleagues offered to paint my nails in an exchange for a full make up look so I said why not!
There were a million and one brands and shades to choose from so I went with the trusty Barry M and then I chose a colour I'd be comfortable with.

So I sat in the 'special chair' and she filed at my nails, slightly changing the shape of them, which I love.
When she started to apply the nail polish, we both couldn't stop saying 'this is an amazing colour!'

When she finished, I quickly snapped up the nail polish so it wouldn't get lost in the pile and took pictures.
30 mins later, my colleague was painting her nails in the same shade haha she said 'I can't leave here without painting my nails this colour!' I don't blame her!

I got them done on Tuesday and it's started chipping this morning (Fri) so it didn't last very long, even with a top coat. I think it's because I've been doing hair and dipping my hands in water constantly.

I love this nail polish, I need it in my collection, what do you guys think of it?
You like? haha

Thanks for reading!
Jesslyn xo


4 comments:

  1. Love that colour! Definitely going to have to get myself that shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I want it in my collection asap! xo

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    xox Nani
    nanihm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...