New York Fashion Week A/W14 | Round Up

Hello my loves,

New York fashion week is done and dusted and now the attention is on London!

London is my favourite fashion week however this season New York have upped their game for me, there are so many collections I loved. I found it so hard to pick out only 5 but I managed to. I'd love to know what your favourites were from NYFW. I'm still going to mention that Monique Lhuillier, Oscar de la Renta, DKNY and Badgley Mischka all had amazing collections.




First up is my love from last season, BCBG Max Azria.
Everything about this collection I love, the shapes, the prints, the fabrics, the colours, the styling, ev-er-y-thing! If my wardrobe was full of these clothes, I'd be over the Moon, Venus and Neptune.


Rebecca Minkoff is a new one for me, I love the edginess of her collection this season.
I think this collection is very me, I could see myself wearing all these outfits, I'd make it werrrrkk! *flips hair*


Shoji is another new one, this collection was definitely a 'beautiful' collection. 
The elegance of this collection was eye-catching, going to be keeping an eye out for Tadashi Shoji next season!


I love Vera Wang, her wedding dresses are so amazing. With this season's collection, I loved how she mixed hard fabrics with soft fabrics and managed to pack in a whole load of trends in one collection.


Now, what goes on Zac Posen's head? How does he create such beautiful garments? I remember Oscar de la Renta's collection from the past seasons where he created these voluminous gowns that looked absolutely gorgeous. These dresses by Posen have topped them by far, I sat staring at my screen in amazement when I saw the first dress. His collection as a whole was executed so well.


That is my round up of New York Fashion Week, I hope you guys liked it!
What is your favourite from my top 5? I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to read my little update.

Jesslyn xo

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the Shoji and Posen collections! Such a great NFW! x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, this season's NYFW was amazing! xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...