REVIEW | Make Up Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit




What's up guys?
Hope you're having a great weekend!

I have a review for you today.
I was super excited to see that Make Up Revolution introduced a contour kit, Sleek has always been the go-to for a contour kit so it's nice to see the smaller, upcoming brands expanding their range.


I purchased it a while back but never really got round to using it so when I was rummaging through my make up drawers, I found it and tested it out.

It has a contour shade, a highlighter and a blusher.
3 in 1, yes please!

Literally, the first time I used it, I fell in love. The contour shade is so subtle, I got it in medium and it's perfect. I will definitely be using this for those everyday make up looks.

Now let's talk about that highlighter. My gosh.
I always struggle to find nice highlighters, especially ones with a golden glow but when I used this one, I just knew it was going to be fleeky lol.
If you follow me on Snapchat (if you don't, I think you should haha jsln_rbt) I literally couldn't stop going on about my highlight, the light was just catching it like bam . . . bam! 

The blusher I was least excited about because it looked like a bronzer to me however it made sense when I applied it, it gave me the 'glow' effect, it looks very natural and just adds that much needed colour to my face after applying foundation and concealer.
I do wish it had a bit more of a coral tone to it but I guess it was the best shade to cater to most skin shades and tones.
I think they do have a kit with a pinkier blush though, I'll have to have another look!

Overall, I do love this contour kit, it's a great alternative to the Sleek kit, if you're not a fan.
I actually featured it in my 'Quick Summer Makeup' look, so definitely have a peep!
For £3.50, I cannot complain at all, I'd definitely recommend it, having three essentials in one palette is the best thing for a lazy person like me, so well done Make Up Revolution!

I'd love to know if anyone's tried it, did you like it or nah?

Take care,

Jesslyn 




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I didn't think it would have much effect on dark skin but I stand corrected. I've been after a decent inexpensive contour kit and I didn't want another sleek one. I'll definitely try this one out.
    Lydia
    http://bitsofthisandthatblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely looks great on deeper skin, the highlighter is bomb too!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...