NEW IN | Lace Ups





You all know I'm obsessed with shoes so you know I had to show you these beauties!





Hey guys,

So many of you saw my birthday outfit  and loved it and asked about my shoes.

So here's the lowdown, I got them from a small shoe shop which I can't directly link you to however if you live in the North London area,  you can get your hands on them from Laces in Wood Green.

Unfortunately, if Laces is inaccessible, I will link alternatives below!

I wanted a pair of nude lace ups for my birthday but the struggle was real and ended up with a pair of beautiful snakeskin ones.
I loved them and actually ended up with them after being in the store for 45mins and had already tried on 8 pairs to no avail.
When I tried on the snakeskin, another lady shopping (who'd also been there for a while) was like "definitely, get those!" and the girl that worked in there was like "those or the black, for sure!".
I was adamant that I wasn't going to buy another pair of black heels so snakeskin it was.

After my birthday, I couldn't stop thinking about the black pair so a girl had to go back and get them!

If you're a fan of lace ups, definitely check out my alternatives!

Snakeskin pair alternatives 1 / 2 / 3 | Black pair alternatives 1 / 2 / 3 

Hopefully, you guys can find pairs similar to these or actually get yourself to the store if you really want these exact pairs!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...