Amsterdam Photo Diary

I'm back from Amsterdam and boy, it was a trip and a half.
Didn't actually do much whilst there so I couldn't do a daily post for each day so I thought I'd put together a photo diary instead.

I've said where all my outfit bits are from so that's a bonus for you guys. The cobalt blue backpack was a birthday gift so I have no idea where it's from which is annoying because I wore it literally everyday. If you know where it's from, please leave a comment for us haha

I definitely have to visit Amsterdam again as it seems like a nice city, I just couldn't get to explore it enough.

Hope you guys enjoy my photo diary!

P.S I've been feeling a bit low since I got back which explains why FashionSquash has been pretty quiet. I do feel a bit better so I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of blogging.

Take care,
Jesslyn x





 eBay Crop Top | Primark Shirt | Vintage Levi Jeans | Adidas Superstar Trainers






 Primark Dress & Sunglasses | Converse High Top | Casio Watch















 New Look Cami Top | Primark Ankle Grazer Ripped Jeans | Schuh Sandals




 River Island Shirt Dress | Primark Sandals | Armani Tote Bag




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...