OOTD | Cream Culottes


Who knew a girl could rock Primark so well?!
I've been finding some amazing gems in Primark lately and I so happened to put these pieces together.









Primark Denim Shirt | Primark Culottes | Primark Leather Jacket 
Armani Jeans Tote Bag | Shoe Zone Heels | Casio via The Watch Hut Watch






I had this outfit planned for ages and got to wear it to my grandma's birthday party.

Can I just mention how gorgeous these culottes are, I managed to snap them up for £5 in the Primark sale reduced from £13! Bargain or what?!
I have seen a few left in my local Primark so definitely check yours if you want them!

Primark have also been really trying with their denim section where I picked up this shirt, I can't remember the exact price but it was no more than a tenner.

You guys have seen this leather jacket many times and Primark definitely doesn't have it anymore but any leather jacket can be hung on the shoulders for this look!

Lastly, my favourite pieces of the outfit (after the culottes), the shoes and the bag.
I ordered the shoes online back in April/May and this was the first chance I got to wear them, they go great with the culottes and don't make me look shorter than I already am (5ft3 life lol!)

My newest purchase, the Armani tote bag, made it's first OOTD debut and trust me, you will see it loads more, I'm obsessed with it!

So that's my look for you guys, got more to come so definitely stay tuned, hope you can get your paws on some of the pieces you've seen.
Let me know if you want to see more outfits like this!

Thanks for reading and take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...