OOTD | Dressy Shirt





River Island Shirt Dress | Armani Jeans Tote Bag | Casio via The Watch Hut Watch
Laces Lace Up Heels (alternatives 1 / 2 / 3 )


Yes my loves, this is probably the brightest colour I've worn all Summer!
I absolutely love this shirt dress, it was bought for me as a birthday gift and I couldn't wait to wear it.

Not usually a RI fan but I loved it when I was on the hunt for a denim shirt dress and to see it as a gift was nice haha

I wore it for a night out, it comes with a belt but I wore it without so I didn't look too casual.

These lace up heels are my life right about now, I wore the snakeskins for my birthday and literally couldn't wait to get the black ones out of the box and onto my feet.

Not much to the outfit but the saying is, less is more!

Hope you're all well and thanks for reading guys,

Jesslyn x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...