NEW NAILS | Amsterdam, here I come!


Hey guys,

Two updates for you, one little, one kinda big!

Little one first. I've changed my nails once again, you guys know how I love to switch up the nails but I've been doing the "same olds" lately so there wasn't really much to show you guys.
However, I have changed the shape and done something a little different with the paint job so I thought I'd show you guys.

I decided to go back to pointy nails, I've been rocking coffin shaped nails for too long and I missed the pointy life so yay, they're back. Who prefers them? Haha I'd love to know!
The paint job is different because I got them airbrushed, they're a faded white tip which I love, love, love.
Quick tip: Getting your nails airbrushed is so much quicker and they dry almost instantly! I'd recommend it to anyone who's in a rush or just impatient (like me!)


Second update is an exciting one . . . I'm off to Amsterdam!
Bags are all packed and I'm ready to go. I haven't been to the Netherlands before so I'm excited to see what's in store while I'm there.
I've heard many stories about the place so I'm looking forward to experiencing it myself.

Unfortunately, I haven't got posts scheduled for while I'm away so FashionSquash will be a bit quiet for the next week. Don't worry though, I'll be back soon and with a great Amsterdam diary.
If you missed my Majorca diary, feel free to catch up!

So that's all for today, I'm looking forward to going away and exploring a different part of the world. Loads of new content has gone up this month so definitely have a read if you missed any!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...