NEW IN | Armani Jeans Tote Bag


Hey guys,

My birthday's just gone and I'm now the dry age,19 haha I'm always excited for my birthday nonetheless.
Do check out my birthday outfit, I felt like such a princess!

Anyway, birthdays are for treating yourself and trust me, I treated my ass off lol

What I wanted most of all was, the Armani Jeans tote bag.





I've been going on about getting a new designer bag for ages and my birthday was the perfect time to get it.

I originally wanted the patent version of the bag but when I went into store, they didn't have it in black and only had the new model. The guy I spoke to actually said the patent one doesn't last as long because when it gets scratched, the scratches don't come off and when you wipe it, it leaves streaks.

I am the clumsiest and I hate scratches so the matte bag was the one to go for.

I'm in love with it, I've used it about twice and I must say I love the size and the fact that it just goes with any outfit.
I'm a huge fan of big bags but this one is medium sized and I quite like it.

This bag is part of AJ's permanent collection so you can get your hands on it!
It has 2 phone pockets and a zip comparment on the opposite side. It's has a popper fastening, I so wish it had a zip but I hardly close my bags anyway.

You can purchase it here!

What do you guys think about my birthday purchase? It will be styled in my upcoming OOTD's so stay tuned my loves.

Take care,
Jess x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...