HAIR UPDATE | I CUT MY HAIR!






Just kidding!

I would never in a million years cut my hair this short haha
So many people have been asking if it's my real hair and how they can't believe I cut my hair.

Nope, no, never!

This is a sew in, I did have to do a little chop in the front but a few inches didn't hurt.

I've been growing my hair and it's actually hitting bra strap length so definitely no big chops over here, I probably need to do a "real" hair update for you guys and let you in on products I use and my routine etc.
But we'll save that for later.

Now, let's talk about this sassy bob.

I really wanted to go short for my 19th birthday because I've been rocking long and curly or long and straight or just my natural length so I wanted to switch it up.

I always do my hair myself so I knew exactly how I wanted to cut it, I'm not going to have it short for too long, I'm missing my real hair!

I think it makes me look slightly older, hmm not sure but let me know what you guys think about my new do.

Jesslyn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...