NEW IN | Adidas Tubular Runners






Hey my lovelies!

Your girl is back on her trainer game, it has taken me ages to find a pair I love.
I've been on the hunt for a unique pair for so long and nothing has been really catching my eye.



I saw these trainers when they first came out and actually quite liked them until my sister said they were horrible so I drifted away from them.

Now, you guys know, when you like something and don't buy it, it bugs you like crazy. So I went into my local Schuh and saw they were doing a sale, to my surprise, these trainers had been reduced from £85 to £49.99, I didn't even hesitate to ask for a size 5 to try on.

I tried on both and just fell in love and bought them, I couldn't leave them behind and I've been wanting a new pair for ages.

They're not running trainers or trainers you'd wear to the gym because the sole is quite hard and not flexible but I mainly do squats, deadlifts and use the stairmaster so it's doesn't really matter for me.
If you're looking to purchase them to work out in, definitely don't!

I love them though, they're so comfortable and I can't wait to show you guys how I've been wearing them.

Thanks for reading guys,

Jesslyn

2 comments:

  1. i swear your trainer game is always on point. haha love your new purchase

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks girl, I try, trainers are my first love so gotta keep on top of my game!
      Thanks for commenting hun xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...