Quick Summer Make Up



Hello my loves!


It has been a while since you guys have seen my face and I mean, for make up reasons.
I've been putting on my make up like a zombie, putting on the same products and I've kinda fallen out of love with make up, sad to say.


I've been going to the gym daily and then I get back and work on the blog or run errands so there's literally no reason to put on make up or even do my hair for that matter haha

Because make up is becoming a chore (unless I'm dressing up!), I've come up a with quick summer make up look.
In 15 mins, you have a flawless face and you look put together, whether you want to do your hair or not.

I don't use many tools or products so it's super quick and easy to do.
Below are all the details! Let me know if you're using any of the products or recommend any!

Tools

Beauty Blender - to blend out under eye concealer and brow concealer
RT Contour Brush - for contouring
ELF Blush Brush - for blusher
Eyebrow Brush - for the brows
Fan Brush - for highlighter
Powder Brush - for 'all over the face' powdering
RT Expert Face Brush/Buffing Brush - for foundation

Products (order of use)

MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Warm Sand (eyebrows)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Caramel
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toffee (under eye)
Make Up Revolution Ultra Scuplt and Contour Kit in Medium (contour, blusher and highlight)
Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
LA Girl Lipliner in Dark Brown
LA Girl Lipstick in Nude
MAC Lipglass in Lust
MAC Skin Hydrating Mist


So that's my quick make up look for those days when you want to make a little bit of an effort, for me that's once every two weeks haha
I've got a few great OOTD's coming up soon so stay tuned for those!

Thanks for reading and take care guys,

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...