OOTD | Birthday Girl





Select Bralet | eBay Tulle Midi Skirt (customised ) | Lace Up Heels (alternatives 1,2,3)


Hey guys!

It was my 19th on Monday, last year of the teens!
I'm such a big kid, I think about my birthday months ahead of time because I'm literally that excited.

I had an idea of what I wanted to wear but I felt like it was outfit that was completely made up and couldn't be brought to life (fashion designer problems!)

I went on a hunt for the bralet and found one I liked after extensive searching however, the skirt was absolutely impossible to find.

I had a look online to no avail so I tried eBay. I knew ordering on eBay was risky but I needed that skirt and I had 10 days to find something.
I eventually found a skirt that could work for me, ordered it and it arrived (bloody vacuum packed -_-) and I thought straight away, 'I want it bigger!'

So being the designer I am, I ran to the fabric shop to pick up some tulle to customise it.
It took me about 3 hours to sew in a couple of layers and it was exactly how I wanted it.

Finding the perfect shoes was also a struggle, I went in to a random shoe shop and tried on about 10 pairs and completely messed up the girl's shop but she was more than happy to help me.
Eventually, she picked out these heels and a few others and I ended up falling in love with these.


 I felt like such a princess the whole day and prancing around London, I definitely got a few stares haha

It was a great birthday, spent it with amazing people, now it's  time to enjoy my last teenage year before hitting the 20's, ahhh!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Take care,
Jesslyn x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit ! I love your shoes ! You look beautiful :)
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JESSLYN ! God Bless You ! X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...