Hand Care is Important Too


Winter is fast approaching, can you believe it's nearly Christmas? haha
Well, with winter comes dry skin, for me that's when my oily skin turns to oily on the T-zone and dry on the cheekbones, just a total mess.

My body also becomes very dry, especially my hands, elbows, knees, shins and feet, so extra moisture is a must.

I'm that girl that always has hand cream or Vaseline just because I cannot stand dry skin,  my skin absorbs moisture so quick so having something to top me up is essential.

Down below are hand creams that you may need this A/W to keep them looking fresh. Hands reveal your age so keeping them looking soft and wrinkle free for as long as possible is essential.





Superdrug Hand & Nail Cream 75 ml (BUY HERE)

I've been using this hand cream for nearly 2 years and I've absolutely loved using it.
I don't think I've ever mentioned it on the blog which is surprising because I use it daily without fail.
It's a hand and nail cream that leaves the cuticles moisturised and the hands soft. I love how quick the residue disappears, it's doesn't leave the hands greasy which can be annoying for touchscreen phone users.

It lasts until I wash my hands and have to reapply, it's a great hand cream and I personally think everyone needs it in their handbag!



Palmers Age Spot Hand Cream (BUY HERE)*

I was recently sent this hand cream to test out and I must say I was a bit on and off with it.
It's definitely not a handbag cream but I loved to apply it before going to bed.
It's a thick, creamy consistency which had it pros and cons, it creates a glove like effect but the creams sits on top of your skin for a while before it absorbs.

I have noticed a difference in pigmentation, due to having my nails done frequently and having to dry it under a UV light, it has caused some discolouration around my knuckles and the backs of my hands.
I noticed just after a few nights of application my skin tone looks more even.

I would recommend it if like me, you have discolouration but no so much for someone that wants to use it throughout the day as it's quite thick.



Transformulas Youthful Hands 75ml (BUY HERE)*

I was also sent this hand cream to try out, it's on the higher end but it has more benefits and more uses than a normal hand cream.

You can use it as a normal hand cream if you like, that's how I've been using it so far.
It does say, for an intensive treatment apply to your hands and wrap  your hands in cellophane, cling film or latex gloves after a warm bath. Rest for 15-20mins and then remove whichever you used and your hands should be soft, moisturised and revitalised.
I am yet to try this intensive treatment to reap the full benefits, I can't say I would recommend it because I haven't used it fully.


So that's all for today, I hope you all have thought more about taking of your hands. 
They can be easily forgotten and they are one of the first parts of the body to age. 
Some would say 'why would you care about your hands aging, Jess, you're still young?' But you have to take action before you start to see your hands aging, not seeing your hands wrinkling and then you start to moisturise like crazy, basically medicine after death.

Definitely take what I've said on board, it will be worth it in the long run!

Hope you're all well,
Jesslyn x



*Items were sent as samples for a testing/review. All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...