OOTD | TubularXDenim





Uni is back in full swing and having to put in effort 3 days a week is the norm now. No more gym wear everyday *cries*, however, I'm still sticking to my regular gym schedule.

This is probably one of the first proper outfits I've worn since my last OOTD!
It's a pretty basic outfit, I think everyone needs a denim shirt in their wardrobe, they're so easy to wear.
They can be dressed up or down, of which I've done both. Check out how styled it for a birthday dinner
But for uni, I keep it casual as per.

This is also the first time I'm showing you guys how I style the Adidas Tubular trainers.
 I've been wearing them non stop, I wear them to gym but they are NOT 'fitness' shoes. I never run in them because they don't provide that support and they are not made for that. I mainly weight train at gym so they are okay for me.
You'll be seeing more of them!


I'm wearing:

PRIMARK Denim Shirt (alternative
JANE NORMAN High Waisted Trousers (alternative
ARMANI Tote Bag 
 ADIDAS Tubular Trainers via Schuh 
 CASIO Watch via The Watch Hut

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...