Basic Hairstyle



Primark Denim Shirt


Your girl has changed her hair once again. 
I can't help it ahhh!

I love being able to change my hair so frequently because I do get bored pretty quick of a certain look.

Long, black hair is my basic, go-to hairstyle, when I'm not sure what I want to do to my hair, I revert back to this hairstyle.

The only thing completely different about this basic style is that it's actually a U-Part wig, it's perfect for me and allows me to fully take care of my natural hair.

I love the texture of this hair because it matches mine so well and reduces the amount of heat I have to use.

Overall, it's just a simple hairstyle and having the U-Part means that I can change it to a side part or keep it a middle, you know, options, options haha

Hair will probably change soon before you know it so definitely stayed tuned because I'll definitely keep you posted.

Hope you're all well, 
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...