NEW IN + mini review | MUA Power Pout Acrylic




A girl needed some pigmented lip products in her life and a girl got it!

I recently went into Superdrug to have a browse and I saw on the MUA counter that they had some new bits (or bits I hadn't seen before) so I got excited.

I've been seeing loads of Youtubers/Bloggers/Instagrammers talking about lip lacquers, lip stains, matte lipglosses etc. so I wanted to get my hands on some to see what the hype is about.

I'm not one to splash out on products because of hype so I was pretty chuffed to see MUA had something similar for a good price.

The MUA Power Pout Acrylic is £3.50 each but I got my hands on them for £5 for both because Superdrug were doing a deal.

I've used both of them and I quite like them. They're both very pigmented, there's no lacking in that sector. They also last very long, I don't have to reapply throughout my whole uni day which is around 7-9hours.
I do wish they were a bit more matte so maybe I've got to hunt for a matte version of it but for £2.50 each (on offer) I'm not complaining.

I'd recommend it to anyone on the hunt for a pigmented lip product for an affordable price and I'd suggested doing it quick while the offer still stands!
Full review and swatches coming soon.

Hope you're all well,
Jesslyn

P.S Crownbrush are offering 10% off all their products when you use the code Contour15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...