NEW IN | Simple Khaki Dress



Khaki.
The colour that's on trend right now.
Everyone's rocking it and rocking it differently.

I've always been a fan of khaki, the neutral-ness but the fact that it's still a colour made me love it.
I don't have a lot of khaki pieces so it's time to grace my rail with some simple bits and bobs.

I went into trusty Primark and was on the hunt for some knitwear, there were nice pieces but nothing new.
I spotted a rack of knit dresses and tried on a few, I quite liked the grey version on this dress but I opted for the khaki.

It was only £10 which is good price for a staple piece that could be dressed up or down, layered or worn in Summer.

I can't wait to style it up because I'm usually a jeans and trainers girl so it will be fun to wear this more on a daily basis.

What do you guys think, are you a fan of khaki?

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...