Gym Wishlist



Oh wow, it's been ages since I did a wishlist.
I've been completely missing the stage of wishing and have been the slapping the contactless all over the place.
However, it's time to pull back the reigns a bit and actually stick to wishing and spare my bank account (even though, my wardrobe needs a revamp, js!)

If you've been reading for a while, you'd know I've completely become obsessed with working out and going to the gym. I've been going for about a year but have only been really taking it seriously for about 8 months but we'll save that for another day.

Throughout the Summer, I couldn't stop buying gym clothes, it was ridiculous (and not cheap!)

So now, I actually want to spend my money or real clothes and gym stuff belongs on here haha

As you can probably tell, I'm loving Adidas at the moment, I've always been a fan but they've been upping their game recently and are definitely catching my eye.

I hope to get a lookbook up for you guys if the weather holds out but until then just enjoy the wishlist!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...