NEW NAILS | Autumnal


Autumn is definitely here and that means darker nails are back.

I love my nails dark, my navies, blacks, greys, just love them!
I kept them pointy because pointy is the best and I just find them easier to work with than coffin shaped or square nails, especially when they're long.
Uni starts soon so I'm gonna need these fingers in working order!

This nail polish is by O.P.I and the shade is Midnight in Moscow.

So quick little update for you guys but hope you're all excited for Autumn. Love everything about it except for the cold haha!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...