OOTD | End of Summer




Primark Ribbed Vest | ILWF Gingham Sleeveless Jacket | Primark Ripped Ankle Grazer Jeans
Armani Jeans Tote Bag | Birkenstocks Madrid EVA via Schuh


Well guys, this OOTD indicates the end of Summer, your girl is cold and it's definitely time to whip out the knit wear.
I must say the British weather wasn't too bad this year. I've rinsed my Birkenstocks to death but can you blame me, they're so comfortable!

I'm loving my ripped ankle grazers, Primark's denim selection has been improved a lot and these jeans fit so well. They have the perfect amount of stretch, they fit around the booty and thighs but aren't big on the waist, which is perfect for me.

Haven't worn my ILWF sleeveless jacket since last year so it was nice to let it out the wardrobe before the Summer ended however I think I might rock it with some oversized jumpers this A/W.
But we'll see!

That's all for now, I've got a few new A/W bits in so I can't wait to style them in upcoming OOTD's!

Hope you're all well and take care,
Jesslyn 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...