NEW IN | Canon EOS 1200D with 18-55mm + 75-300mm Telephoto Lens









Hi guys!

Yes I did! I purchased a DSLR and I'm super, super happy.

It's been on my wishlist for ages and I mentionned it in my New Year wishlist. I really wanted a DSLR for everything to be honest, not just for blogging.
Having a new camera for blogging is a huge plus as it means less editing and generally nicer pictures.
It also means better quality images for my uni sketchbooks and lovely family pictures too!

I bought the camera on sale from PC World, I managed to get the camera with a 18-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens as a package deal for £319.
It was a bit of a splurge but it was totally worth it.

I will be doing a full review when I've learnt most things about it, look forward to beautiful images on here.
I just had to introduce my new baby to you guys!

Hope everyone's having a great week,
Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. Very, Very Jealous ;) !. Can't wait to see the review x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry, review will be on here soon! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...