NEW NAILS



 Hey guys!

What a start to the week, I feel so drained. I decided (with friends obvi!) to go on a Monday evening shopping spree after uni and boy, am I tired.
I picked up some amazing gems and cannot wait to show you guys in the next couple of posts!
Other than being tired, I'm in a great frame of mind and I'm looking forward to the end of January and the start of February, the year is flying by.

Now, onto the post.
I get my nails done on a regular basis and I've had pointy nails for the past 8 months so I thought, it's time to change it up.
I decided to get my nails squared up, I definitely prefer pointy nails but change is always good.
It feels weird to have square nails, they're so much harder to work with, it's going to take some getting used to.
They're also quite short, to get them this shape, I had to cut them down (which I was sad about).
I want them way longer so it's going to take at least two refills (4-6 weeks) to grow them out to the length I want them.

For the colour, I went back to black, I love the way black looks on my nails so it was only right to christen the new shape with some black polish!

That's all for now, hope you're all well and having a great start to the week!

Thanks for reading, 
Jesslyn

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...