OOTD | Family Dinner






Topshop V-Neck Jumper | Primark Jeans & Jacket | eBay Bag | Primark Suede Court Heels

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd show you guys an OOTD that I wore the other night for a family dinner.
I hardly dress up so when I have the chance to, I get excited haha

I went pretty casual but I dressed it up with a pair of heels, jewellery and fur always makes an outfit look dressy right?

I've been loving wearing navy lately, like I mentionned in my 'New Year, New Things' post, black can be a bit dark so navy is a great alternative.

These cobalt blue court heels give me life. That bright shade of blue can brighten up any outfit.
I managed to steal them for £9 from Primark. It was a while ago so you probably won't find them anymore but there are great alternatives on ASOS and Office. You could also check eBay because someone's always selling these.

Cream goes so well with navy so I had to finish off this outfit with cream handbag from eBay!

What do you guys think? Is navy your colour, I'm loving it especially for A/W!
Let me know what your 'colour' is.

Thanks for reading guys,

Jesslyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...