Review | ELF Daily Brush Cleaner






Hey everyone,

I've got a beauty review for you today!

ELF is a great brand and offer a wide range of products, I bought a few things a while back so over the next week or so, I'll be reviewing the bits I got.

First up, the Daily Brush Cleaner.

I honestly purchased this because I am lazy as anything. Washing my make up brushes is not my favourite thing to do so I was glad there was a product out there that could be a quick fix.
I'm not saying I use this instead of washing my brushes, I just don't panic when I need to use a brush that's dirty!

At first I thought that it wouldn't work and it wouldn't get my brushes clean enough but it definitely does work.
I know a lot people say it doesn't work but I don't think the cleaner is supposed to get your brushes completely clean, just clean enough to use once or to clean your brushes in between changing shades.

I personally use it when I've forgotten to wash a brush I desperately need or if I need to change shades when doing my eyeshadow.

It's super easy to use. I just spray the brush on both sides and then rub the brush in circular motions onto a paper towel until the brush is clean. You can repeat the process until you feel satisfied with the results.

As you can see from the images above, the brush isn't completely clean but there's not caked concealer still on the brush. This brush was really dirty and I wouldn't have used it unless I'd washed it or used this spray.

I love it, it's great for the lazy ones and for those that need to quickly change shades.
I'll definitely repurchase, also the bottle seems small but it goes a long way, I've had it for months now and I haven't used a lot at all.

Have any of used this Daily Brush Cleaner, did you like it or was it not worth leaving a dirty brush another day?
I'd love to know because there was mixed opinions on this!

Hope everyone's had a  great weekend and looking forward to the week, I'm back to uni *cries*!

Thanks for reading,

Jesslyn x

2 comments:

  1. this sis a great review. need to get my hands on this product

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, you definitely do though, it's a great product especially if you're lazy haha xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...