OOTD | Vintage Levi's








Primark Oversized Check Shirt | Levi's Vintage Mom Jeans | Primark Aviator Jacket (old)  
Peacocks Messenger Bag (old) | Nike Satires | Hair Info


Hi guys,

I've got an OOTD for you today, I've been shopping like crazy so over the next few OOTD's, I'll be showing you guys how I style my new pieces.

I bought these vintage Levi jeans a couple of months ago and completely forgot to show you guys.
These are my favourite jeans at the moment, I've worn them so many different ways, so many that I'm thinking to do a 'how I style' series.

I bagged them for a lovely £23 from a vintage shop in the Brick Lane area called Blitz Vintage. It was actually recommended to us (us being the class) by our senior lecturers who wanted us to do a vintage project.
I obviously took that as an opportunity to shop when I got there but I couldn't help it. There was so much stuff to fall in love with.
When I go back, I have to get myself a jacket, I have to, I need to haha!

For this outfit, I wanted to keep in touch with my boyish side by wearing an oversized shirt with the baggy jeans. I loved how the shirt and jeans were similar blues, it made this outfit look well put together.
I threw on my aviator jacket, which I also love which gave the outfit a very 90's look.

A neutral coloured bag was a must because I wanted the blues to stand out.
It took me ages to decide on the shoes but ended up going for my blue laced Satires which I think worked quite well with the outfit.
What do you guys think?

That's all for today, hoped you liked my outfit, let me know if you want a 'how I style' series with these jeans. I love to do it for you guys.
I've got a couple outfits planned already so make sure you all keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for reading lovelies!
Jesslyn x

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit post! Finally one that is more casual and less dressy! By the way you are gorgeous :} xx
    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so gorgeous! i love your outfit hun

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...