July Lust List '13


Camel Shorter Brim Beanie - Topshop
Monochrome Polka Dot Slim Leg Trousers - New Look
Curb Bow Collar - Miss Selfridge
Parisian Black Floral Print Pinafore Playsuit - New Look
Mint Lace Trim Ankle Socks - Topshop
Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick Shade 107

Hey hey!

July is my birthday month and producing this lust list was so hard because there was so much stuff I'd been lusting over to get for my birthday.
Some stuff I've already purchased e.g frilly socks but I thought I would add it anyway.

I've been wanting a bunch of beanies for the longest time but I always wear my hair up so it seems pointless to buy so many but this A/W, I'm going to change up my hair and give it a bit of a break and that's where the beanies come in handy. I guess...

Printed trousers. It's taken me forever to like really like a pair of printed trousers but the polka dot pair from New Look really appealed to me whilst I was on the site.

If you've been reading my blog from more or less the beginning, you'd know that I love bows (my header had a bit fat bow in it), when I saw this necklace I fell in love almost immediately, doesn't it look so beautiful?
The pinafore playsuit was something I saw in the New Look store but I ended up getting the black pinafore, when I saw it in the sale, I loved it even more. It's very summery, even though my aim is to buy stuff I can wear throughout winter too,  I'd probably wear it during winter anyway haha

I love frilly socks. The way I've seen different fashionistas styling them lately makes me want to have a frilly socks collection. I think frilly socks are a hit or miss but with the right styling skills they could look amazing!

Recently, I've been thinking a lot about A/W because I feel like summer is going to be over soon, so a dark lipstick has been on my mind, either a dark purple or red or both is needed...umm right now.

What have you lovely people been lusting over during July?
Hope you're all well and thanks for reading!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...